How can we help you?

Whether you are enquiring for yourself, a child or perhaps you are a social worker, we have a number of ways we can help you. We have a few questions below that may lead you to the answers you need.

What funding will I need?

Most trainees receive direct payments from local authority. You will need to contact your local authority, request an assessment and we can help with advice and guidance on doing this and on any other potential forms of income/funding.

Will I be able to work?

Yes, you are able to work, both as a volunteer on our work placements or as a paid employee either in the Hub or externally through our network of partners and business contacts. It is not always the case that working will mean you losing your benefits.  

What do I have for lunch?

You are welcome to bring your own lunch or we can offer you lunch from our café menu for a modest charge. Please notify us of any dietary requirements that you may have and we will do our best to accommodate them.